english teacher jobs | korean jobs | teach english in korea | teaching english in korea | korea jobs | jobs in korea | teaching in korea | jobs korea

Hiexpat States

  • 220 Jobs Posted
  • 24 Resumes Posted
  • 3 Jobs Filled
  • 39 Companies
  • 3,217 Members

Corporate investor, D-8

The D-8 Corporate Investor visa, also known as the business investor visa, is for those who wants to start a business in South Korea. It could be a new business such as a restaurant, import/export business, publishing agency, travel agency or even a guest house. Korean law doesn’t restrict which type of business you can open,

Continue Reading

Non-professional Employment, E-9

The E-9 Non-professional Employment visa, is a visa made for workers coming to work in the manual labour field. Every year, the Korean government announces industries, and size of enterprises allowed to hire foreign workers. Though the countries that can apply for a E-9 visa, is limited to a list of 15. The 15 countries

Continue Reading

Artistic Performer, E-6

If you’re planning on coming to Korea, and work in the creative field. The E-6 Artistic Performer visa is for you, as the other artist visa D-1 will not allow you to make a profit. Or if you’re coming to Korea, to become a professional athlete the Artistic Performer visa is also for you. The E-6

Continue Reading