english teacher jobs | korean jobs | teach english in korea | teaching english in korea | korea jobs | jobs in korea | teaching in korea | jobs korea

Hiexpat States

  • 445 Jobs Posted
  • 39 Resumes Posted
  • 4 Jobs Filled
  • 60 Companies
  • 3,422 Members

How to make an effective Lesson Plan (Part II)

Last post I talked about how to make a lesson plan. Continuing the same topic, in those post I want to talk about various issues you may run into in an ESL classroom and what to do if your lesson plan does not work out the way you envisioned. Why do I need these supplemental

Continue Reading


How to make an effective Lesson Plan (Part I)

Many new ESL teachers complain about how their classes are boring or their students seem unmotivated. Even though some teachers may prepare for their classes for hours in advance, their lesson seem to finish early and then they have no idea what to do with their students for the rest of the class time. Many

Continue Reading


Teaching English in Korea Part II

Are you prepared to teach Adult classes? Last post I talked about how to manage and teach younger learners (Kindergarteners and elementary school) and adolescent (middle school to high school) students. I outlined some common issues with young ESL learners and offered various solutions to deal with the issues.In this post we will explore how

Continue Reading